This Page

has been moved to new address

Outfit: Date Night

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: Outfit: Date Night

The Average Girl's Guide

Monday, January 31, 2011

Outfit: Date Night

Last week, the hubs and I got reprieve from our usual week night routine for a fun date night at a local food and wine soiree. It was so wonderful to spend time together, socializing (I do work at home now, so seeing people? yay!) and sampling new wines and bubbly, along with tasty treats from area restaurants. We even popped over to one of our fave sushi spots for an after-event roll just to have a few extra minutes for the two of us. The perfect nightcap.
(more pics below)

But, possibly the best part of the night?? Zipping the back of this exposed zipper skirt because... it fit! (shhh, don't tell the hubs that! lol). In the past 14 months my weight has been all over the place and a month ago, this moment had no chance of happening. Be impressed I'm finding outfits for these posts. :) So thrilled that my healthy eating is starting to pay off, right here with this post.

I've never worn this gold top with the skirt. Typically I'd pair it with "safer" black top, but I'm loving it the shimmer. Also added a chunky pink bracelet to pull out the color in the skirt.

I love when a look comes together.






gold top: michael, michael kors
skirt: idra, from anthropologie
tights: gap
heels: bcbg
pink bracelet: from loehmann's
gold chain-link bracelet: armani exchange
watch: swatch
clutch: vera bradley


Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home