This Page

has been moved to new address

I've Moved!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: I've Moved!

The Average Girl's Guide

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I've Moved!

HOLLA TO MY FAVORITE LADIES!

Takin' a mini break here from my blog-cation to announce to you something so exciting, something I've been working on the past few months and have been dying to share with you.
Drumroll, please.
ANNOUNCING: My brand-spankin' new site....

Not only do I absolutely lurrrrrvvveee the new site, I'm totally over-the-moon thrilled that I now have a navigation bar so you can way more easily access past posts and specific topics that interest you.

Now, a monster huge request.
Pretty, pretty, pretty please:
Update your RSS reader to http://feeds.feedburner.com/theaveragegirlsguide, re-follow me on Google Friend Connect (check the right side of the new site) and/or subscribe to my email (also on the right-hand side of the new column) so you can get your daily dose of TAGG!

I'm beyond grateful to those of you who have decided to follow me over the past nearly 11 months (eek, blogiversary is around the corner!) and I'd be so appreciative if you'd follow me there.
Plus, I'm going to have a few pretty awesome giveaways on the near horizon exclusive to followers.

PS: head to the new site to tell me how you like it!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home