This Page

has been moved to new address

Snapshot: Latest iPhone Pics, Installment 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: Snapshot: Latest iPhone Pics, Installment 1

The Average Girl's Guide

Friday, April 8, 2011

Snapshot: Latest iPhone Pics, Installment 1

In order to share about me, the gal behind The Average Girl's Guide and who I like to refer to in third person as your 'in-the-know best friend,' thought I'd share some fun snapshots of my life. 
Don't they say a picture is worth a thousand words?
I'm not sure who "they" are, but I do love taking pictures and sharing them!
I'm starting this occasional series -- assuming you like it! so please do let me know -- where I'll share some of the pics I've been snapping on my iPhone.  
ps: I recently discovered instagram. obsession city.
You can add 'filters' to pictures that make them look awe-some
(as evidenced from some of my photos below).


Received my bright purple cardy in the mail that I scooped up during her major sale. Love it. And, check out this packaging with the logo on the inside of the box. Cardy is wrapped in the bright orange plastic and that envelope below holds my receipt... totally keeping it! Perfect for loose receipts on my desk (it even suggests to use it!).

In the dollar bins at Target. Could not resist (reminder: do not go shopping while hungry) .

Won this Cooking Channel shirt at the Hungry Girl book signing last week (pics forthcoming). Yay!
It's so me, and score: it's an American Apparel tee=super comfy.

First day wearing sandals in a long, long time. This is in my backyard.
And those sandals are Cynthia Vincent for Target (last summer), with lavender polish on the toesies.

Nerdy? Yes. This is because of Twitter. Snapped this while in the Target dressing room to get my Twitter buds opinions about which color to go for on this adorable dress (wrote about it: here; just $17.99 this week). Nearly 20 total sweethearts weighed in (red won).


AND.... I leave you with a photo of the best thing on this planet, at least to me: my little girl!
Here she is during our afternoon out yesterday. We had girl time on the carousel followed by yummy yogurt! We also sang her new fave, "the wheels on the bus..." Pure heaven.

Have a great weekend, friends! 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home