This Page

has been moved to new address

Target Sales Calling My Name

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: Target Sales Calling My Name

The Average Girl's Guide

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Target Sales Calling My Name

Giveaway update: I'm eager to announce the winner of the gorgeous wristlet by Elise Francesca. Hope you checked them out; perfect for summer! Using random.org, it's entry #4: Sara! Congrats!

You know what The Average Girl's Guide is??
It's your in-the-know best friend, baby!
And, here's a sales now at the gal-fave Tarjay that I'm telling all my friends about:

Those fierce Dolce Vita by Target wedges, the ones I've been gabbing about the past few months? Yeah, they're just $19.99 this week, $10 off! Just $20 for hot wedges that are the summer's "it" trend?
Yes, please. In black and brown. Order now, or head to your closest store. I demand it.

And, during my little trip to Tarjay today, I stumbled across this dress.
While the normal Alyson might think this is slightly too frilly I tried it on and LOVE.
TAGG honesty tip: looks way, way cuter on in person.
Adore both the ivory and the red/pink, though there's a handful of color options.
It's a steal, on sale for just $17.99 from $24.99 for this week.

And, I bought this dress for work that also transitions nicely to cocktails.
Love the bright summery color and the great detailing near the face. 
Another find at just $17.99 right now (reg. $27.99).
TAGG tip: it runs a little large, so go down a size if you're in between.



I actually love about the entire women's department right now, if we're being honest.
There's cropped jeans with zippers on the side, fantastically casual striped tees, adorable dresses, cardigans I'm desperately trying to put out of my mind... and that's just the beginning.


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home