This Page

has been moved to new address

Outfit: MAXImizing my Greenmarket Experience

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: Outfit: MAXImizing my Greenmarket Experience

The Average Girl's Guide

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Outfit: MAXImizing my Greenmarket Experience

I have been in maxi heaven this week. Just searching for the perfect long frocks to feature in this past week's post on the topic got me totally craving my maxis of season's past. What's so great about these long looks? Besides being infinitely forgiving, just throw them on and instant chic-ness. A necklace or monster-sized earrings, plus any shoe or your choice (sandals, boots, heels, wedges, you name it) and your totally golden hotness.

{Check at the bottom for a photo of me wearing these two years ago, 20 weeks pregnant, with the hubs! PS: totally thought I had a bump; I was mistaken, haha.} 

Fortunately, last weekend's greenmarket in my hometown of Palm Beach Gardens (just north of West Palm Beach and near the glam of Palm Beach) was the perfect outing for one of my old faves. Since it's still "winter," I paired it with my new boots instead of more traditional sandals or wedges. Loved the rugged contrast. In cooler climates, go this route, also adding a blazer or cardigan and a scarf, if need be.

Do you have greenmarkets by you? I just adore them. Tons of vendors, fresh fruits and veggies, homemade treats, jewelry artisans, pickle booths, you name it. We love to go to on Sundays, and it's practically a requirement that we get the spinach and feta-stuffed croissant from one of the bakers. O.M.G. is is good.

A perfect day with the hubs and little girl. I couldn't ask for more.


dress: mossimo (purchased during pregnancy circa 2009)
white tank: target
necklace: banana republic (also a fave oldie)
sunnies: ray bans
boots: wanted from loehmann's
munchies: spinach and feta-stuff croissant. yum, freaking, yum!

And, here's me with the hubs in 2009 on a little vacay pre-baby girl in Vero Beach...


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home