This Page

has been moved to new address

I want Tom, and his Shoes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: I want Tom, and his Shoes

The Average Girl's Guide

Friday, March 4, 2011

I want Tom, and his Shoes

While I adore what heels do for my figure -- making me look long and lean -- I'm definitely a flats girl these days. Between running around a little girl, a work-from-home-job and some health stuff, this gal loves her flats! Just because I'm smitten with flats, doesn't mean I have to succumb to any granny looks.

I've been debating a pair of Tom's for at least a year (ridic, right?). Are you familiar with them? They're a little "earthy," though they're big time now, with major shelf space at Nordstrom and other big brands (even Whole Foods!). I've always half really, really wanted them. I'm now about 85 percent sure they're for me; I hear they're major comfy and I love the kind of off-beat, modern yet funky vibe they offer. They come in black, navy and other neutrals but I'm digging the more adventurous ones below.

BEST PERK: Just a five-year-old brand, the company's founder decided from the start that for every pair sold, he would donate another to a child in need. Freaking awesome, right? I LOVE it, love it so much it makes me want a pair more! Hah. So the decision...

HELP! Which pair should I get?? 
 {burlap}
 {stone-washed in grey}
 {stone washed in yellow}
{pink sparkle}
actually: my daughter has these in pink and silver; LOVE for kiddies (& adults)!


Comment here with your recommendation, my helpful lovebugs!
xo - alyson

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home