This Page

has been moved to new address

A New Jewelry Obsession

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: A New Jewelry Obsession

The Average Girl's Guide

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A New Jewelry Obsession

Incase you haven't heard yet of JewelMint, it's the Kate Bosworth jewelry line and club, where similar to sites like Shoe Dazzle, you join (for free) and every month they recommend to you different pieces that are just $29.99 each... with free shipping. And, no need to buy every month...just purchase when you can't help yourself, or tell them you're passing! I love Kate's perennial chic, carefree style so was excited to check out her new line. Have seen it in different style mags and one of my favorite bloggers, Grace from Stripes and Sequins, said she ordered and loved.

This post was actually going to come at you in another week or two (trying to space out the excitement, lol) but today I received an email to get a whopping 60 percent off one item, for newbies only! You must check this site out. What's cool is that when you join, you answer four or five quick questions that help the site determine your style. This way, they recommend items to you that's perfect for... you! Suuhh---weeet!

With today's deal, I ordered the Lovers' Locket I've been eyeing. How sweet is this? Up close, it has a gorgeous antique look, yet it's modern with the single chain to the heart. And, I've totally dying for soft, long chains like this.


To redeem the 60 percent off on your first piece, while it lasts, use code FIRST60 when you check out on the site. Let me know what you find!

xo - Alyson

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home