This Page

has been moved to new address

My Charleston Swag

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: My Charleston Swag

The Average Girl's Guide

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Charleston Swag

While in Charleston I was tantalized by so many fun finds. There's an awesome market every day where you can find everything from spices and jewelry to home-made creations you didn't think could exist. Loved it. Plus, there's tons and tons of other fun shops to fill your days. I was so good, not buying any lovely items from J. Crew, Gap and other stores we have at home. I found just a few things... showing you them here!


Purple above-the-knee socks, American Apparel. After hearing about these, I believe from the talented gal behind I Spy DIY, a few months back, I've been wanting these like it's nobody's business. Funny: I guess because I'm not even 5'4 they're go all the way up the leg, so I had fun parading around the hotel room in these! Plus, ideal for Florida? Negative. It was 80 degrees today! Who cares.

Rose gold chain-link-style bracelet: LOVE! Found this at the market for a mere $10, when I've seen similar ones for twice as much and way more than that. Grace from Stripes and Sequins posted one recently. Rose gold is a new fave. Can't wait to wear this.

Chocolate Cow Tales: YUM! Have you had these? Totally random... they were in the Moon Pie Store (which is a silly "must visit" because of all the old school candy they sell and an photo opp to sit on the moon; wait for tomorrow. hehe). Chocolate with a cream filling. So good, and so hard to find near me.

Spices from Edna's: A super popular stand at the Charleston market packed with hundreds of fresh spice bags, and authentic Low Country fare. We went for the spices: Sexy and Sassy (garlic, parsley, cayenne, crushed oregano, basil, tomatoes, celery, salt and onion), and then Edna's marinade and her special Market Mix.

Mario Badesco facial spray: I heard great things about this spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater from Katherine Lande, a previous guest poster who also runs Les Luxes, a fashion, style and beauty blog. It's so refreshing (and a bargain at just $7.00!).

Some outfit posts from my trip coming your way on Monday... xo.


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home