This Page

has been moved to new address

Trend: Cross-Body Bags

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: Trend: Cross-Body Bags

The Average Girl's Guide

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Trend: Cross-Body Bags

How fabulous are these? While they're not for everyone, and not even for every person all the time, I absolutely j'adore the functionality of a bag I can toss over my bod and not have to worry about. While some are too teeny tiny, and some look like messenger bags I wore while trekking across campus while at UF forever ago, there are so many adorable, affordable looks. I recently just purchased a dark beige/neutral from Loehmann's and I'm loving it!

How perfect is this when you're shopping when you need your hands free? Whether it's at the mall or the grocery store, it's so perfectly ideal. And, an extra set of hands if you're a hot mama? Sign me up! Just be sure to not go too enormous; you don't want to add weight in the hind section if you know what I mean. And, no need to wear it across your body all the time; it's totally in (and comfortable!) to wear it hanging from one shoulder.

Here are just a few I'm totally loving right now:
Lucky, Embroidered Sunset, $129.

Treesje Gypsy Platinum (also in Black), $198.00

The Sak, Pax Leather Foldover Flap Shoulder Bag, $77.99 (orig. $149)


Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnkey (other colors available), $158.


Steven by Steve Madden, BPal Convertible Cross-Body, $58.97 (reg. $97)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home