This Page

has been moved to new address

Fab Find: Sequin on Palm Beach

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: Fab Find: Sequin on Palm Beach

The Average Girl's Guide

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fab Find: Sequin on Palm Beach

Oh. My. Goodness. New store obsession alert.

I was on my way to C. Orrico on S. County Road in Palm Beach (for another post) when I saw through a storefront window a sign displaying $20 for what looked like gorgeous bangles. Did my eyes deceive me? $20 on Palm Beach? For actual jewelry?? Gasp. I had to stop in... and I'm glad I did!

Sequin, open just since holidays 2009, is a fabulous jewelry boutique with super affordable prices on not only bangles, but statement necklaces, rings and so, so much more. The items are remarkably -- almost shockingly -- similar to the likes of pieces you'd find for at least twice the price at J. Crew, Banana and Nordstrom. And, those $20 bangles? A must. Plus, buy two for $35 or three for $50. It's just a few dollars more than going to Target and now you'll have quality bangles from a hot spot on The Island. Love.

Owned by sisters Kim and Linda Renk, this is Sequin's main location in addition to summer shops in Newport, Rhode Island. New merchandise comes in every week and it's made around the world, with a showroom in Manhattan. I just love it. These women, who have a background in fashion, saw an opening in the market for affordable, well-made costume jewelry and went for it. Let's all be glad they did. There are so many bold, exquisite pieces under $50 and $100 you could faint from excitement.

And, you know it's quality: they also produce for Badgley Mischka and have created private-label jewelry for a variety of retailers. They've also been featured in InStyle, Allure and People StyleWatch.

Sequin is located at 330 S. County Rd. in Palm Beach. You can find them here on Facebook. If you'd like to read a bit more about the owners and check out some products, visit Charm and Chain.



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home