This Page

has been moved to new address

Fall Fashion: Skinny Cargos

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: Fall Fashion: Skinny Cargos

The Average Girl's Guide

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall Fashion: Skinny Cargos

J Brand cargos
Wow, I had a major girl crush today.

OK, I guess I should elaborate: I saw this brown-haired, leggy gal in Loehmann's (scored some MAJOR deals btw, but that's not here nor there for this blog post) with the most awesome pants that I found myself kind of following her around so I could check them out. Have you ever found yourself doing that?? I hope it wasn't awkward!

Let me backtrack: I've been dying for a pair of olive green skinny cargo pants for the past few weeks. They're this season's IT pants, replacing jeans for your weekend wear. And, her pants were exactly what I've been looking for, plus they had a zipper detail on the bottom.  Heaven. I was infactuated. I loved her pants so much I had to ask where she got them. Fortunately she was super nice, and said they were J Brand.

Since I've already been home for .2 seconds, I found them online at Bloomies. Unfortunately, this recessionista who's currently sans a job doesn't have $230 to spare. Blah. Aren't they fab looking though (see pic above)? She wore hers with a basic white tank and , so it didn't look like a crazy skin-tight legging. They're hot. So, if you have the flow to spare, I highly recommend.

Mossimo cargos
For a much more affordable way to get the same look, try these Mossimo cargos from Target. Super cute and waaaaayyyy less pricey at just $21.99. Steal! They're "juniors" but who cares. They're fab. I'm buying them.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home