This Page

has been moved to new address

Divine Deal: Steal the Real... for Less

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: Divine Deal: Steal the Real... for Less

The Average Girl's Guide

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Divine Deal: Steal the Real... for Less

Whenever I read InStyle, Vogue, People Style Watch and some other magazines, I go through a range of emotions. Excitement over the latest looks, intrigue about whether it will look good on me, and then often depression because I can't afford $300 for freaking t-shirt!

After depression sets in, I realize there must be a way to get the designer looks for less. I hit up stores like Forever 21, Urban Outfitters and soon H&M (ones opening near me in Nov!) and also check out a few key web sites that do the work for me. What's not to love? Here's two you should add to your favorites, your RSS reader or make a mental note to check out.

The Looks for Less: Steal the Real and In Their Closet. Check out the example boots below. Believe it or not, there's a $100 difference between the real by Steve Madden and the steal from Wet Seal. Many steals can save you way more... hundreds!


I find tons of good deals through various web sites, so the Guide will be coming to you with more down the road. Stay with us!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home