This Page

has been moved to new address

Outfit: Black & White for Date Night

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: Outfit: Black & White for Date Night

The Average Girl's Guide

Monday, June 13, 2011

Outfit: Black & White for Date Night

Happy Monday, gorgeous gals!
Just a heads up that starting next Monday this individual outfit will become the spot for my
weekly outfit post, which made its debut on Friday! (thanks for all your sweet, supportive messages!).
Today's outfit: recent date night at Buccan on Palm Beach.

Realizing more and more it's about finding just a few key pieces... make it easy on yourself by finding stylish dresses and blouses to pair with pants or jeans --
it's makes getting ready so much easier if you're not confident in mixing and matching!
Right now, it's all about gorgeous blouses for me, like this silky one I'm head-over-heels in love with --
so much so that I've "saved it" in the past for a mythical upcoming "special occasion."
Do you do that?? (It's a bad habit I'm trying to break. Let's enjoy our clothes now!).
PS, dinner: Buccan is this season's "it" place here, with good reason... the food, ambiance and drinks are killer! We actually dined as part of a secret dining program (thank you friend's sister for the hook-up! just like secret shoppers, so fun) and had the best time reconnecting while evaluating the details of the night.
Our meal? Sharing plates of tuna tartare, mussels in a super light curry/coconut milk broth (perfect for bread dipping!), mushroom pizza and crispy zucchini blossoms. Mouth watering while I type.

PS: extra excited by this Seneca Moss blouse because I got it at this local girls night out vendor fair-thingy for under $40 because it was supposedly from last season. Umm, ok, black and white? Sure. Classic to me.
Well, it's now $165 online. Major score for this mama.


OK... major nerd moment....
I love you gals so much I wanted to wave HELLO! :)
(I think my husband was embarrassed for me while taking this picture, lol).

blouse: seneca moss
white jeans: ag (thrifted)
gladiator wedges: nine west
bracelets: h&m and lord & taylor
rings: tiffany & co., and vintage from my grammy dell

Labels: , , , ,

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home