This Page

has been moved to new address

Word! ---- Art

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: Word! ---- Art

The Average Girl's Guide

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Word! ---- Art

Hi! Alyson here... Head to Statements in Fashion to see moi profiled by awesome fashionista blogger, Collette, for Twitter Tuesday. So honored and excited! And, be sure to stay wonder around her blog; it's a personal favorite!
--------------------------------
Truth: I'm totally interior design challenged.
I see photos of spaces I love, yet mine doesn't turn out like that. I love my home, yet we have some major improvements that need to be made (hello, new carpet). And, we need cool stuff on the walls.
The walls are just crazy bare... and we've lived here four years!
Remedy:

WORD ART!

I'm obsessed. I first discovered some awesome artwork solely comprised of words in cool typography from Made by Girl's Jen Ramos while watching the Nate Berkus show.
I definitely could buy every one of her prints (oh, and she has an awesome blog, too). 
Since having a million words all over might be excessive, I'm currently narrowing down my finds from her site and others. Right now the major focus is my office and our bedroom so I'm all about love and inspiring creativity and productivity!

The bold colors, creative messages, modern feel and affordable prices have me smitten.

Here's a few that I'm totally loving. Do you like word art?
Check out etsy for more words that you can imagine.

 Love, Made by Girl, $25 (photo credit: Jen Ramos)


 Good Hair Days, Yellow Heart Art, $18.50

Keep Calm & Carry On, Keep Calm Shop, $18.50


 Hello, The Ink Society, $14.95



Circle Word Puzzle, My Sweet Prints, $25.00
(how cool if you made this for a kid's room with their name in it??)


 
Love, UUPP, $18.00


And, a personal favorite....

I Love You Blogs & Coffee, Made by Girl, $25.00

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home