This Page

has been moved to new address

Win it: Stylish Jewelry, Fab Scarf

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: Win it: Stylish Jewelry, Fab Scarf

The Average Girl's Guide

Monday, November 15, 2010

Win it: Stylish Jewelry, Fab Scarf

You've been waiting for it, you've been asking about it, and now here it is: OUR HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY! It's your chance to win stylish, delicious accessories from the uber-awesome H&M! Not familiar with this shop? It's sort of like Forever 21 on serious crack (is that comment socially inappropriate?! Hmm, I digress). H&M brings super stylish, quality to everyone and also has designer collaborations (Hello, Lanvin is coming this month!). They're expanding quickly in the U.S. but so far it's mostly along the east coast and just two in Florida. You want a piece of the action?

Here's the scoop:

Enter to win one of two prizes (just in time for the holidays, no less!). Here's your choices:

1. A jewelry smorgasbord ($26 value) featuring an oversized onyx and silver cocktail ring; a glitzy bracelet set in black tones with faux diamond bracelets and more (I bought this for me; LOVE, love for a night out or just two or three to shimmer up any outfit!); a rugged bracelet set in brown tones with leather studded bracelet, rope and more; and a faboo glamorous black headband that I'm so mad that I didn't get for me. It might be more elaborate than you're used to, but it looks gorgeous on and the black makes sure it's not over-the-top.
 
2. A bold, colorful scarf ($15 value) that goes with absolutely everything! Don't let the following description throw you off because I can't describe it as wonderfully as it looks: actually, ya know what? I'm not describing it because my almost description stinks! Check out the photo... wrapped up on the left and laid out on the right.  Funky yet totally awesome when tied up, right? With every color of the rainbow popping through, this would make a shlubby tee look instantly stylish. Wear this bad boy every day.



Here's how you win (required, just once):
Comment on this page, telling me which giveaway you want to win. Entries must be received by Sunday, Nov. 28 and the winner will be announced Tuesday, Nov. 30 on this post, on Facebook and on Twitter. If selected, you must reply within 72 hours, otherwise I'll be sadly forced to contact the next person.

Additional entries:
1. Fan Us On Facebook (one entry): "Like" The Average Girl's Guide on Facebook.

2. Tell your Facebook friends about TAGG (once daily): Tell your friends to check out the Facebook page of your fav new site for fashion, deals, food, fun and more by updating your status with mention of us. Write our name with the @ symbol before so it reads @TheAverageGirl'sGuide... do this because it will create a link so I'll see when you've done this. If it doesn't become a link, I won't know you're sending fb love my way (though I will appreciate it!).

3. Subscribe to this blog (one entry): just click "follow" along the right-hand column
 
4. Follow Us On Twitter (once): follow The Average Girl's Guide on Twitter and comment to this post to let us know.

5. Tweet about the contest (once daily): Tell your friends on Twitter about the contest. The tweet must include @avggirlsguide to qualify.
 

Well, that's the scoop on our giveaway! Easy enough to qualify and winning is so much fun!
--xo, The Average Gal

Labels: , , , , ,

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home