This Page

has been moved to new address

Fab Find: Curling Iron Cover

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: Fab Find: Curling Iron Cover

The Average Girl's Guide

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fab Find: Curling Iron Cover

I'm a flat iron kind of gal. Well, actually, I'm a frizzy, slightly puffy haired kind of gal, therefore I've become the flat iron kind of gal. It's been a g-dsend for years. While they're great at home and you don't have to worry about the heat (just remember to turn it off when you're done! I've had a few 'oops' days!), the hot iron can be a hassle when traveling. Until, I discovered Vera Bradley's "curling iron cover." I don't know why the brand has to be so specific but I'll take it regardless!

This cover -- in about two dozen fun, colorful patterns -- has a heat-resistant lining so as soon as you're done with it, you can stick your hot hair iron, or curling iron, in and be on-the-go. No more waiting for it to cool down or planning the order of how you get ready to give it enough time to cool off to room temperature before packing. For less than $20, it's one of the more useful purchases I've ever made. And, I also love the pop of color every time I use it. (PS: also a great gift this holiday season!).

To purchase: They're $17 on Vera's web site, though discontinued patterns can run you as little as $8.40! Plus, go through Ebates (that web site we're obsessed with because you get cash back on your purchases, plus $5 the first time you use it!) scores you an additional 3% back on your purchase. Free money!

Or, if you're an Amazon fan, check it out; there's about a dozen sellers with products starting around $15 so find the pattern you like best.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home