This Page

has been moved to new address

Fab Find: Creative necklaces

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: Fab Find: Creative necklaces

The Average Girl's Guide

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fab Find: Creative necklaces

Maybe it's the blog, but with all this searching for deals, discounts and fab finds, I'm constantly craving something new. Since this average gal is currently sans a full-time job, I have to get creative.

Enter: Michael's. I went there to buy a few supplies for something that I'll be posting about soon but then stumbled into the jewelry section. Wow, awesome beads, necklaces and so much more for unbelievable prices. Though I wish I was, I'm not super crafty so the thought of creating jewelry seems a bit overwhelming. While I did walk out with a beginner's jewelry tool set and a few items I still have to get around to, I just had to share with you my new fab necklace... that requires no assembly! See the pic on the right. So cute. I'm currently wearing it daily, paired with either a diamond heart necklace or my Tiffany & Co. bow. Love layering multiple delicate necklaces for a classic, individual look.

The best part? The necklace was $2.50 and the "imagine" was just $2.50... plus it came with a set of five other sayings! How fab is that?! $5 for a cute new necklace! That's my kind of splurge... and one the hubs enjoys as well! I've gotten a few compliments on it; I just say thanks while giving a little laugh inside at my affordable creation. Go to Michael's, start browsing around and see what you can create for yourself.

TAGG tip: check out the Sunday paper for coupons before shopping at Michael's. They almost always have a coupon for at least 40% off one item. Pays for the price of the paper, which also includes lots more coupons you can utilize.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home