This Page

has been moved to new address

My latest glitzy and glamorous lusts!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: My latest glitzy and glamorous lusts!

The Average Girl's Guide

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My latest glitzy and glamorous lusts!

Reminder: Just two more days to enter to win the most coveted (and helpful!) fashion book of 2011! Enter here... just takes a sec, and I'll be appreciative. Consider it your good deed for the day, which is pretty cool because you can potentially benefit from the kindness!

With my bday just a few days away, I feel compelled to share with you just a few gorgeous sparkly and shiny lovelies I've been lusting over the past few weeks (err, months). I'm sure there's dozens more... I must have drooled over the Nordstrom jewelry counters yesterday while shopping with my bb (best buddy), D. We had so much fun! What's on your accessories hit-list?


Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch, Neiman Marcus, $250.
I'm such a watch gal -- consider them practical and fashionable! -- and this rosey cutie needs a home in my collection.


Jordann Jewelry, Magnolia Pendant, Large, $160
Designed by a Palm Beach-based gal named Jordann, I've been eyeing this pendant for way too long. It's gorgeous in its simplicity. A statement maker you can wear every day. I love.
 
Tory Burch, Lucite Cuff in White, $45
Love the impact this will make wrapped around my wrist. There's also a black that's pretty fierce, too. Crazy great price because there are on ebay for $80+. If you like, go right to the source!
 
 
Allora Handmade, Rosette Pearl Necklace (comes in more colors), $39.
Have spotted this necklace on other bloggers and it's crazy adorable; throw on a white tee or simple dress, and this... fabulous. The hardest part is picking a color. I've been debating this or fuchsia.

 

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home