This Page

has been moved to new address

Winner: Lyndsay Skeegan Pearl Ring

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: Winner: Lyndsay Skeegan Pearl Ring

The Average Girl's Guide

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winner: Lyndsay Skeegan Pearl Ring

While I'm sad to be parting with it, I'm even more thrilled to announce the winner of our one-of-a-kind Lyndsay Skeegan ring: Kristin from Tampa!

She gets the ring you see me modeling (worst photo ever, sorry gals!). It's gorgeous, as are the rest of the Lyndsay's pieces. I hope you'll check out her site. She's offering all fans of The Average Girl's Guide free, 2-day shipping with any purchase (a $12 value), which means if you order today you should get it by Friday. Fingers crossed! Her stunning pieces are ones you'll be creating outfits around they're so wonderful.

Congrats again to Kristin! Contact me with your mailing address.



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home