This Page

has been moved to new address

Fab Find: RumbaTime

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: Fab Find: RumbaTime

The Average Girl's Guide

Friday, August 6, 2010

Fab Find: RumbaTime

Hi, my name is the Average Girl and I have a confession to make: I have a serious love affair with watches. I regularly rotate between about a half dozen, though could easily purchase a new one every week. Some gals like to buy bold necklaces or oversized cocktail rings, I want a new watch. Right now, I'm digging my oversized Swatches (the precursor to the fab Michael Kors iterations; I have both black and Mr. T-looking gold); a Michael Kors silver face with white leather band; and a classic Burberry. However, think I'll be incorporating a colorful addition very, very soon...

My latest love: RumbaTime! While it kind of sounds like a cheesy dance, it's actually a fab watch. I just saw it on the Today Show and I want it... bad! The watches are unisex, colorful, water resistant up to 99 feet, ultra lightweight, and best of all, crazy affordable (under $25!). With my taste for wider watch bands, this Average Girl is totally loving the newest addition to the brand, the Van Dam (named for a NYC street). I just need to decide which color. Here's the 'lady lilac' version. What do you think? Which color catches your eye?


I have to admit that the original style is also growing on me. Check out this "fresh squeeze" option would be a fun addition to any wardrobe, be it for work or to work-out. And, really like that the slim version has the brand name on the side; not as in-your-face as the VanDam.

Telling time totally just got more stylish!
http://www.rumbatime.com/
Twitter: @rumbatimedotcom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home