This Page

has been moved to new address

The perfect chocolate fix

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Average Girl's Guide: The perfect chocolate fix

The Average Girl's Guide

Monday, April 6, 2009

The perfect chocolate fix

What fabulous average girl doesn't crave a little chocolate now and then? While I can't end dinner at home each night without a few dark chocolate m&m's, I typically want something more satisfying during the day that gives me a sweet chocolate taste yet fills me up. Snickers? Not quite. York's? Good, but not filling (though I do love the bite-size York mints; three mini chocolate-covered mints are just 15 calories). This Average Girl can eat every hour! My solution: Fiber One chocolate granola bars. I swear they're heaven sent! The closest "granola bar" I've ever come to eating something waaaaaaaaayy more indulgent, I love these puppies. Plus, they have 35% of your daily value of fiber and maybe 140 calories.

TAG tip: While your grocery store might sell a box of 5 for around $3.25, I typically find that Target (and Wal-mart, I'm sure) has a box of 10 for around $3.79. Stock up! And, save even more when you print this coupon.

Close #2: Clif Z-bars. Made for kids, I'm not too old for this soft chocolate chip bar that tastes just like a homemade chocolate chip cookie. Not as filling as a Fiber One -- it has 3 grams of fiber and 3 grams of protein - but it's organic and delish. Great to have in your purse, at your desk or at the movies.

Eat up and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home